Monday 14 January 2013

Karrueche Tran Talks Ex-Boyfriend Chris Brown: ‘He Will Always Be A Friend’


Despite the rollercoaster ride she went through with Chris Brown in 2012, designer-model Karrueche Tran remains optimistic about her relationship with her ex-boyfriend.

“At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We’ll always care about each other. We won’t allow that to interfere. Our business is business,” Tran revealed to Vibe on Tuesday in an exclusive interview.
“It’s a lot going on but it could be a lot worse,” she continued. “And that’s how I look at life. I take it for what it is. I move forward, grow from it and at this point, that’s what I’m doing. I’m not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face. But like I said, things can be much worse. So I’m good.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates