Monday 25 March 2013

Why I Must Have S*x At Least 56 Times Every Week-Lusaka Girl Confesses

Prisca Chanda in Lusaka Chelstone area after chatting with the lady whose photo you have above.
 To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Prisca Chanda told our reporter that she loves sex so much so that she enjoys it more than real food.
 According to the lady whose I'd Card revealed that she is an Accountant at a certain Bank, likes going out every evening to chill out and 'most importantly get laid'.
 "See, I don't need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot s*x! But  the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for s*x even though you all want it.
 Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to Toast them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don't stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.", she opened up. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to get her details,just to get to know her.

Hon (HM) said...

Hmmm nice

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates