Wednesday 15 January 2014

SABOI IMBOELA RUBBISHES REPORTS THAT SHE IS 7 MONTHS PREGNANT


Saboi Imboela
Local Artist and Career Woman Saboi Imboila has rubbished a report carried by the Zambia Intelligence News Website that she is 7 months Pregnant.
Saboi who recently obtained her Masters Degree in Law said she was astonished to read an article claiming that she was seven months pregnant when not.

Saboi laughed about it and described it as a joke and further went to encourage the author of an article to get facts rights before publishing such stories.

Saboi also bragged about her Masters Degree in Law she recently obtained, stating that she is currently committed to her work and will not have a fourth child in the next 2 years.

Below is what Saboi wrote on her facebook page….

“Saboi Imboela It seems like people never like it when im quiet. I just read on the Zambian Intelligence website that im 7 months pregnant kekekekekekekekekekekeke. I think some people are not only crazy but obsessed with i dont know what…. Im a good planner- always have been. In case the writer of that article doesnt know- I only got my masters degree last year and im now working in my dream job, as well as part-time lecturer at UNZA. What this means is that iam not getting pregnant for another 2 years because this time is for solidifying my career- Thats just me and the way i plan…. I mixed babies with school when i was at UNZA as a student- and it aint easy. So im NOT getting pregnant until i earn the time to go on 4 months maternity leave at work- and that happens after clocking 2 years in most jobs. So whoever that so-called concerned friend is i would like to say that im below 40 and i love children and I WILL CERTAINLY GET PREGNANT AGAIN- But just not now. So my friend- so sorry to disappoint u- but u are NOT having a niece or nephew anytime soon- at least NOT from me. IM A CAREER WOMAN- and i already have 3 kids so im NOT in a rush for baby number 4. So to the author of that joke that has made us laugh at the office all day, il do 3 things for you. 1. I will try to lose wait so that maybe when i weigh 70Kgs i will look slim and not pregnant kekekekekeke. 2. Reduce eating coz im enjoying life so much iv forgoten to go to the gym. 3. Seems like iv been so quiet so u just want me to talk- so sory for my silence dear friend but iv been too busy working and trying to ensure that i save the children, constitution and other things that my job requires me to do, such that i forgot that there are people like u that love me so much and always want me to talk- BELIEVE u me- i will talk and post some pictures for u soonest so that u stop missing me so much and writing the first thing that comes to your mind. BUt thanx for making our day today, sincerely i have not laughed like that in a long time- and because of u today i will even post this on all my facebook pages- so u have won your objective- U HAVE MADE ME TALK- kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke, awe shuwa mweeeeeeeeeee….. # i love u too#”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates